1/4 Pint Gasoila Soft Set PTFE Thread Sealant with Brush, Non Toxic, -100 to 600 Degree F
- 0.60 LBS
Frequently bought together:
|Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS)|
- Soft-setting, non-toxic, PTFE paste.
- Provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, LPG cylinders, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, compressors, engines, motors, housings, plugs, fuel lines, couplings and more.
- Use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, galvanized, ABS, CPVC, PVC plastics, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene and more.
- Excellent resistance to gasoline (up to 20% alcohol and petroleum blends), petroleum solvents, kerosene, diesel oil, propane, butane LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, potable water, compressed air and more.
- NOT for use on oxygen.
- Remains pliable in cold temperatures.
- Temperature Range: -100F to 600F (-74C to 318C).
- Pressure Range: To 10,000 psi sealing liquids; to 3,000 psi sealing gases.
- One year shelf life when stored at 40F to 80F (5C to 27C).
Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Gasoila PTFE Thread Sealant