Center Chugger Pump, Brew Hardware - 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.
- This Item Is No Longer Available
- 7.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
CPSS-CI-1 316 STAINLESS STEEL (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), Ryton/Teflon Impeller
Inlet 3/4" MNPT & Outlet 1/2" MPT
- Max Flow: 7 GPM 26.5 LPM
- Max Head: 18.6 FT 4.1 M
- Power: 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .029 KW
- Electrical: 115V 50/60HZ
- Motor AMP Rating – Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250° F
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- UPC: 852575006105
- The ETL Listed Mark indicates to distributors, retailers and customers that your product has been tested by Intertek and found in compliance with accepted national standards. Click Here for more information.
- Center Chugger Pumps have a 3/4" inlet for better flow. A custom 1/2" by 3/4" Camlock is available so you can keep all your fittings 1/2".
- The Center Chugger Pump is one of the more popular Homebrew pumps.
- The CHUGGER PUMP® CPSS-CI-1 Stainless Steel Center Pump 115V is a homebrew beer pump which is typically used to transfer hot and/or cold liquids between brewing vessels.
Center Chugger Pump