Constant Torque Hose Clamps
- Constant Torque Hose Clamps
- Purpose: Eliminate leaks by automatically incerasing or decreasing the clamps diameter, decreasing the need for retightening. Constant torque clamps have an extended tail on the band to protect soft hose or tube from being cut.
- Services: Constant torque clamps are an excellent choice for fluctuating and extreme temperature applications and thermal compensation.
- All designs meet SAE J1508 specifications type "SLHD"
- Band material: 304 Stainless steel, Band thickness = .028
- Band width: 9/16" for 45in-lb, 5/8" for 90in-lb
- Housing: 304 stainless steel
- Bridge & Hex Screws: 410 stainless steel