Stainless steel banded flexible rubber couplings are the perfect fit for Schedule 40 pipe applications.
- Installation torque: 60 inch lbs.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI
- Maximum operating temperature: 14° F non-consistent
- Minimum operating temperature: - 30° F
Innovative, efficient and reliable. Designed for a variety of applications.
- Corrosion–resistant & rustproof stainless steel bands.
- Durable Rubber for all Sch. 40 Pipe Applications
- Positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration
- Conforms to ASTM C 1173 and CSA B602
- Sizes 1-1/4" - 6" regular & reducing
- UPC Approved
Quality Gurantee on All Fittings!