Mark II HomeBrew Beer Pump (Stainless Steel Head)
- 15.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
- The MK 11 Magnetic Drive Pump is constructed using food-grade materials and handles boiling wort with ease.
- The magnetic drive functions like a clutch allowing one to slow the flow rate down by putting back pressure on the pump.
- Since it is centrifugal, it's not self priming, you must put the pump under the level of the liquid source.
- This magnetic driven pump allows you to brew with confidence knowing that no contamination will occur from lubricated bearing potentially coming into contact with your liquid (beer).
- MK II High Temperature Magnetic Drive Pump
- Stainless Steel Head
- 3.4 meter max head
- 5 GPM (19L max flow)
- Max temperature 248 F/ 120 C
- Water resistant casing
- 25 Watt Wort Pump
- 1/2 inch fittings
Mark II Brew Pump