8 in. Black Pipe Fitting 150# Malleable Iron Threaded 90 Degree Elbow, UL/FM
- 33E 1080C
- 33E 1080C
- This Item Is No Longer Available
- 32.00 LBS
Dimensions (inches): A= 6.38
Black pipe fittings (black malleable iron fittings) are used to make connections to black iron pipe. Black iron pipe is used to transport natural and propane gas in residential applications. Black iron pipe is also most often use in fire sprinkler systems due to its high heat resistance and for water supply lines due to its resistance to water damage. Black fittings derive their name from the black oxide scale covering the surface.
- Class 150 pipe fittings are UL Listed and FM Approved at 300 psi
- Class 300 pipe fittings are UL Listed
- Hot-dipped galvanized pipe fittings are certified to; NSF/ANSI 61-4 & California AB1953 Lead Free
- Malleable castings conform to ASTM A197, ASME B16.3, ASME B16.14 & ASME B16.39
- Hot-dipped galvanized pipe fittings conform to ASTM A153
- NPT threads on all pipe fittings conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Independent lab verification: fittings meet applicable chemical & physical properties.
- Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001.
- Fittings are 100% air tested.
- Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) available
- Differences & Best Use: Black Pipe & Galvanized Pipe Fittings
- NPT, NPTF & NPS Connections