- Class 150 stainless steel cast pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on all four ends for connecting and branching four sections of pipe.
- Four female openings to connect and branch male pipes or fittings.
- Cross connects with NPT threads, which create tighter seals than straight threads.
- Stainless pipe fittings for improved strength & lower carbon content for greater resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless castings conform to ASTM A351 ACI Grade CF8 (304) & ACI Grade CF8M (316)
- NPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Pipe fittings meet applicable chemical & mechanical properties
- 304 Stainless Steel vs. 316 Stainless Steel
- NPT, NPTF & NPS Thread Connections
- View More Resources