The 150 PSI union pipe fitting has three pieces and includes a threaded connection that can be screwed or unscrewed to connect or disconnect pipes more easily than couplings. It features NPT threads on both ends which create tighter seals than straight threads. This class 150 fitting meets standards ISO 9001:2008 and ANSI B1.20.1 for quality assurance. *Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- Stainless pipe fittings for improved strength & lower carbon content for greater resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless castings conform to ASTM A351 ACI Grade CF8 (304) & ACI Grade CF8M (316)
- NPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Pipe fittings meet applicable chemical & mechanical properties
- 304 Stainless Steel vs. 316 Stainless Steel
- NPT, NPTF & NPS Thread Connections
- View More Resources