- Homebrew & Brewers Hardware
- Brew Pumps
- Plastic Chugger Pump
- Plastic Chugger Pump, Brewers Hardware - 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
The CHUGGER PUMP® CPPS-IN-1 Polysulfone, Plastic or “Poly” Inline Pump 115V is a homebrew beer pump which is typically used to transfer hot and or cold liquids between brewing vessels
Poly CPPS-IN-1 Plastic Polysulfone (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), Clear Silicone (O-Ring), Polysulfone (Impeller).
Inlet 1/2" MNPT & Outlet 1/2" MNPT
- Max Flow: 7 GPM 26.5 LPM
- Max Head: 18.6 FT 4.1 M
- Power: 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .029 KW
- Electrical: 115V 50/60HZ
- Motor AMP Rating – Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250° F
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- UPC Code: 852575006112
The ETL Listed Mark indicates to distributors, retailers and customers that your product has been tested by Intertek and found in compliance with accepted national standards. Click Here for more information.
Plastic Chugger Pump