3/8 in. (1.63 in. OAL) Barb Splicer 303 Stainless Steel Beverage Fitting
- This item is no longer available
- 0.05 LBS
Frequently bought together:
- A (Barb)= 3/8 in. (9.96mm)
- B (Length)= 1.63 in. (41.3mm
- Fittings made of stainless steel are durable, reusable and perform better over time than plastic fittings, which can deteriorate and leak.
- Our fittings are precision-tooled for consistently clean welds and sharp barbs, ensuring a tight fit without leakage under pressure.
- Our stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 and 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- Copies of these certifications will be furnished upon request.
- Our fittings are periodically tested for sulfur and leachable iron content by an independent, bonded testing laboratory.
- Reports on the test will be furnished upon request.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated per ASTM A967 to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except for nickel-plated brass nuts and brass check valves.
303 Stainless Steel
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING||
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov