DISCONTINUED: Stainless Steel Beverage Fitting Nuts - 3/8 in. (5/8-18) Threads, 0.75 in. (19.1mm) Width, Brass
- This item is no longer available
- 0.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
Stainless Steel Beverage Fittings
Dimensions: 3/8 in. (5/8-18) Threads, 0.75 in. (19.1mm) Width, Brass
- Stainless Steel Beverage Fittings for the Beer & Beverage Industry
- BFO stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 & 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except the swivel nuts which are nickel plated brass.
- All male threads are rolled rather than cut. No exceptions.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- We will be happy to furnish copies of these certifications to any customer.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.