Stainless Steel Beverage Fitting Wunder-Bar 90 Degree Inlet - A=5/32 in. (4.52mm) Barb, B=1.00 in. (25.4mm) Length, C=1.03 in. (26.2mm) Height
- This Item Is No Longer Available
- 0.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
Dimensions: A=5/32 in. (4.52mm) Barb, B=1.00 in. (25.4mm) Length, C=1.03 in. (26.2mm) Height
- Stainless Steel Beverage Fittings for the Beer & Beverage Industry
- BFO stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 & 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except the swivel nuts which are nickel plated brass.
- All male threads are rolled rather than cut. No exceptions.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- We will be happy to furnish copies of these certifications to any customer.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.