1.5 in. Tri-Clamp Rotating Racking Arm - 304 Stainless Steel - Home Brew Hardware
- This item is no longer available
- 2.00 LBS
Stop leaving clean, perfectly good, wine in your tank and always drain from the perfect height with our tri-clamp style rotating racking arms. Remove your existing tri-clover butterfly valve and place this rotating racking arm between the tank and your valve. When it is time to rack off slightly loosen the clamp nearest the tank and use the built in handle to rotate to just above the lees level.
We recommend using a white rotating gasket and placing it between the welded in tank fitting and this rotating arm. Because the micro finish is hard and slippery it allows the rotating arm to rotate in place while still maintaining a seal. A standard black EPDM gasket is placed between the rotating arm and the butterfly valve and is always kept completely tightened.
The length of the arm after the elbow is about 8" allowing you to draw from 8" above or below the valve level. The length before the elbow is about 10" with a diameter of 1".
Manufactured from 304-type stainless steel with a polished finish. 1.5" tri-clover connection. You will need (2) 1.5" tri-clover clamps, (1) 1.5" Rotatable gasket, (1) 1.5" EPDM gasket, a 1.5" tri-clover butterfly valve, and of course a tank full of wine or beer with a tri-clover ferrule (fitting) welded on!
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Fill out our easy returns form here
- Or call 1-800-569-0810 to request a Return Authorization number.
- Returned products must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged and in saleable condition.
- Products must be returned within 60 days of delivery for a full refund.
- All returns must have RMA documentation. (Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number).
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- In the event that you need to return a product, we will process your refund within 2 business days of receiving your package.
- Once we receive your package - our team will verify that we have received the correct items.
- Upon verification your refund will be process ad issued back to your original payment method.
- Customer may choose to apply refund amount as a store credit for future purchases.
Rotating Rack Arm