Easy Grip Disc Strainer
- Camlock Plate Strainers keep debris out
- Screw neatly into female thread
- "Easy Grip" Pin Handles for quick installation
"Easy Grip" Disc Strainer
These Camlock Disc Strainers are also called Quick Coupling Plate Strainers as well as Pump Filters. They have Male NPT Threads on the outer edge and therefore screw neatly into Female NPT Threads. They are designed to protect sensitive equipment like pumps from debris. They are the premium version that come with easy to grip handle pins which allows for a quick installation.
- Flat and Circular they are disk shaped also referred to as plate strainers.
- The outer circumference is threaded with Male NPT Thread.
- The disc face is perforated with holes usually 1/2" or 1/4" in diameter.
- To keep debris and contaminates out.
- To protect pumps and sensitive equipment from becoming clogged or damaged.
- They have "Handle Pins" to provide an easy grip for quick installations.
- They Screw neatly into Female NPT Threads and don't take up any extra space.
- Functions as a simple strainer or filter keeping any debris out that is larger than the hole size on the disc face.
- These Cam and Groove Strainers screw easily into the Female NPT Thread of a coupler or adapter.
- Aluminum & Stainless Steel 316