Stainless Steel Instrumentation Pipe Fittings
Standard High Pressure Instrumentation Threaded Fittings:
- Standard Rating Fittings are designed to the requirements of ASME B31.3 process piping code.
- 316 Stainless Steel Standard Pressure Rating Series Ranges from 4,300 PSIG to 10,000 PSIG
- These pipe thread sizes are available 1/8 in. to 1 in. NPT
- Wrench flat body design allowing standard hex wrench assembly
- Attractive finishes to suit precision equipment.
- Much less-weight design compared to Class 3000 pipe fittings.
- Fine pipe thread construction equals or exceeds the requirement of ASME B1.20.1 to ensure maximum thread engagement.
- Male pipe threads capped for protection from damages.
- 316 Stainless Steel Material Standards: ASTM A276 Type 316 / ASTM A479 Type 316
- 316SS Max Temperature: 537° C (1000°F)
- Brass and Carbon Steel available upon request.
- Adapter Fittings
- Elbow Fittings
- Nipple Fittings
- Female Crosses
- Hex Bushings - Male x Female
- Hollow Hex Plugs
- Pipe Caps
- Pipe Plugs
- Tee Fittings
- Union Ball Joints
- Instrumentation Valves
100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings!