Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings 3000#
3000# Forged Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings - Threaded & Socket Weld
Stainless steel fittings made from forgings are engineered to be stronger than cast fittings. When the steel goes through the thermal and mechanical process it changes the shape of the steel while it is still in a solid state. This process alters the grain of the steel causing it to be mechanically stronger and more reliable with a high impact tolerance. This can in some cases create a stronger product without the need for higher cost alloys. Forged steel also has a high wear resistance because of the tighter grain structure of the steel.
- Forged stainless steel pipe fitting material conforms to ASME A182
- Forged stainless steel pipe fitting dimensions conform to ASME B16.11
- NPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Socket weld pipe fittings conform to ASME B16.11
- Forged stainless union conform to MSS SP-83
- Forged stainless outlets conform to MSS SP-97
- Forged stainless socket weld inserts conform to MSS SP-79
- Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008
- Stainless Steel Socket Weld Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel Threaded Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel Outlets
100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings!