Stainless Steel Compression Tube Fittings
Stainless Steel Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings
Double ferrule compression tube fittings require no flaring of the metal tube to install. They compress onto tubing to form a strong seal connection. The double ferrule system configuration insures a leak free and secure seal under high pressure. Instrumentation grade double ferrule stainless steel compression tube fittings. Fully traceable with MTRs and CofC's.
- For use in compression, instrumentation, vacuum, gas, cryogenic, high pressure and temperature service.
- These tube fittings are designed using industrial codes and specifications with additional cutting edge engineering on swaging action and sealing integrity.
- They also provide excellent leak-fee sealing on high pressure gas, vacuum, impulse, thermal shock, heavy vibration and many other stringent applications.
- All tube fittings are double ferrule and consist of a body, front ferrule, back ferrule and nut.
- Stainless steel bar stock conforms to ASTM A276, ASTM 479, ASME SA479 and JIS GA 303
- Stainless steel forged fittings conform to ASTM A182, ASME SA 182 and JIS G3214
- The pressure rating of a BFO Tube Fitting is rated to the working pressure of the connective tubing.
Categorized by End Connection Type
for Easier and Quicker Online Shopping
- Tube x Tube Union
- Tube x Female Pipe
- Tube x Male Pipe
- Tube x Weld End
- Tube Stub Connectors
- Tube x AN Tube
- Ferrules & Nuts
- Plugs, Caps & Inserts
100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings!