Stainless Steel Compression Tube Fittings
Stainless Steel Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings
Max Operating Pressures & Temperatures: SS Compression Tubing
- Compression, Instrumentation, Vacuum, Gas, Cryogenic, High pressure and Temperature Service.
- These tube fittings are designed using industrial codes and specifications with additional cutting edge engineering on swaging action and sealing integrity.
- They also provide excellent leak-fee sealing on high pressure gas, vacuum, impulse, thermal shock, heavy vibration and many other stringent applications.
- All tube fittings are double ferrule and consist of a body, front ferrule, back ferrule and nut.
- Stainless steel bar stock conforms to ASTM A276, ASTM 479, ASME SA479 and JIS GA 303
- Stainless steel forged fittings conform to ASTM A182, ASME SA 182 and JIS G3214
- The pressure rating of a BFO Tube Fitting is rated to the working pressure of the connective tubing.
- Dimensions are provided in product details and are for reference only.
- Tube to Tube Union
- Tube x Female Pipe
- Tube to Male Pipe
- Tube x Weld End
- Tube Stub Connectors
- Tube x AN Tube
- Ferrules, Gaskets & Nuts
- Plugs, Caps & Inserts
100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings!