Barbed Tees, Y-Tees, Crosses
- Fittings made of stainless steel are durable, reusable and perform better over time than plastic fittings, which can deteriorate and leak.
- Our fittings are precision-tooled for consistently clean welds and sharp barbs, ensuring a tight fit without leakage under pressure.
- Our stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 and 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- Copies of these certifications will be furnished upon request.
- Our fittings are periodically tested for sulfur and leachable iron content by an independent, bonded testing laboratory.
- Reports on the test will be furnished upon request.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated per ASTM A967 to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except for nickel-plated brass nuts and brass check valves.
Ordering Beverage Fittings in large quantities? Get discounted pricing
- Barb Hose Crosses
- Barb Hose Crosses - Enlarging
- Barb Hose Crosses - Reducing
- Barb Hose Reducing Tees
- Barb Hose Tees
- Barb Hose Tees - Enlarging
- Y-Cross Reducers
- Y-Tee - Reducer
- Y-Tees (Extended)
100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings!