- King Combination Nipples are very versatile and found in various industries from fuel/oil to wineries. These quality parts are manufactured using 316 stainless steel.
- All king combination nipples are 100% Type 316 stainless steel.
- Combination nipples are recommended for low-pressure discharge and suction service for compatible liquids.
- They are not for compressible products such as air or nitrogen on sizes 1¼" and above.
- King Combination Nipples are not recommended for steam.
- The working pressure may vary with the construction of the hose, the type of clamping system used and the application.
- In accordance with the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) bulletin for oil suction and discharge hose:
- A coupled length of hose in any size should be tested to 1½ times the working pressure and held for fifteen minutes without leaking or coupling movement.
- For additional information and detailed instruction on testing procedures, see the R.M.A. handbook.