- Stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 & 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except the swivel nuts which are nickel plated brass.
- All male threads are rolled rather than cut. No exceptions.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- We can provide copies of these certifications to any customer.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.
Ordering Beverage Fittings in large quantities? Get discounted pricing
- Splicers 90 Degree From Tubing
- Reducer Barb Elbow Splicers
- Splicers from Tubing
- Splicers Reducers
100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings!