Long Round Hole Strainers
Applications: Pump Strainers & Filters
These Long Thin Suction Hose Strainers or Pump Suction Strainers are also called Long Strainers. They have Female NPSM Threads allowing them to screw onto the Male NPT Threads of a Hose. They are narrow and used when foot valves are not needed. They are designed to install onto the submerged suction hose end and help prevent debris from entering the suction pump. Narrow slim design makes them ideal to fit into narrow tank openings. They are Zinc Plate Steel and provide additional protection against rust and corrosion.
- Cylindrical Shaped with round holes also referred to as long thin strainers.
- The top of the cylinder is threaded with Female NPSM Thread (Standard Straight Thread).
- The screen is perforated with holes usually 1/2" in diameter.
- To help keep debris and out.
- To protect pumps from becoming damaged or clogged.
- Long thin design, ideal for fitting into narrow openings.
- Zinc Plated for better protection from rust and corrosion.
- Light weigh used when foot valves are not required.
- Functions as a simple filter keeping any debris out that is larger than the hole size on the screen.
- Screw into the Male NPT Thread of a suction hose.
- Zinc Plated Steel
- Female NPSM