Hubbell Water Heaters
316L Stainless Steel T&P Relief Valve, Hubbell Water Heaters
- 1.05 LBS
With an innovative spirit, Hubbell announces another game-changing product! The industry's first 316L stainless steel combination temperature and pressure (T&P) relief valve that’s ASME stamped, ANSI approved, CSA certified, and specifically designed for use in ultrapure RO/DI water heating systems.
In the past, options for T&P relief valves suited for use in RO/DI water heating systems were non-existent; until now! The majority of hot RO/DI systems in operation use a brass pressure-only relief valve that lacks temperature relieving capability, easily corrodes, may not meet ASME standards or local plumbing installation codes and ultimately jeopardizes the integrity of the RO/DI system.
With this in mind, Hubbell is proud to introduce the only 316L stainless steel T&P relief valve with all 316L stainless steel metallic parts for improved safety of any hot RO/DI water heating system without compromising water purity or quality, adding years of worry-free service. Finally you can specify and install a T&P relief valve designed for hot RO/DI water that eliminates any questions or concerns and adds no contaminants...a Pure winner!
Features, Dimensions & Specifications
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Corrosion resistant (indoor and outdoor applications)
- Temperature sensing element relieves at 210°F
- Pressure relief at 150 psi
- ASME section IV, HV stamped
- ANSI Z21.22 / CSA 4.4, CRN approved
| || |
- Hot RO/DI water systems for finishing and cleaning electronic and fabricated metal parts
- PC boards, microchips, capacitors, pharmaceuticals, jewelry, aerospace, cosmetic & drug packaging systems, glass products
- Ultrasonic cleaning systems
- Water purification systems
- Foodservice and food production
316L Stainless Steel
T&P Relief Valve