Brass Close Pipe Nipples NPTF Threaded
- Typical Application: Grease, fuels, LP and Natural gas (available on special order), refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems.
- Pressure: Operating pressure up to 1200 PSI. Vibration: Fair resistance.
- Temperature Range: -65° F to +250° F (-53°C to +121°C).
- Used with: brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum and iron pipe.
- Tolerance: +/- .02 on all dimensions.
- Dimension Data can change without notice. Please call us when dimensions are critical
- Used in plumbing and light industrial applications.
- Conformance: Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME and SAE. Not lead free.
- Note: “L” at the end of a Part# means Light Pattern - these fittings are completely interchangeable with full pattern fittings, but have been modified in some way. This modification is usually in the length of the pipe threads.