Tube x Male Pipe
Tube x Male NPT Pipe End - 316 Stainless Steel Compression Tube Fittings
Tube to male pipe connectors in straight, 45 degree and 90 degree configurations are used to connect individual tube lines to a threaded female port of various thread types for the transportation of media from one point to another in both single ferrule and double ferrule designs.
Applications / Specifications:
- PIPE END PRESSURE RATINGS: Pressure ratings of the compression tube port is governed by the connective tubing pressure rating. The allowable working pressure of those fittings with both compression tube port and pipe end port are determined by the lower pressure port.
- Applications include: compression, instrumentation, vacuum, gas, cryogenic, high pressure and temperature Service.
- The ratings provided are based on ASME B31.3-1999.
- These tube fittings are designed using industrial codes and specifications with additional cutting edge engineering on swaging action and sealing integrity.
- Provide excellent leak-fee sealing on high pressure gas, vacuum, impulse, thermal shock, heavy vibration and many other stringent applications.
- All tube fittings are double ferrule and consist of a body, front ferrule, back ferrule and nut.
- Stainless steel bar stock conforms to ASTM A276, ASTM 479, ASME SA479 and JIS GA 303
- Stainless steel forged fittings conform to ASTM A182, ASME SA 182 and JIS G3214
- Bulkhead Male Connectors
- Male Connectors
- Male 45 Degree Elbows
- Male 90 Degree Elbows
- Male Run Tees
- Male Branch Tees
100% Quality Guarantee on All Fittings!