- Typical Application: Grease, fuels, LP and Natural gas (available on special order), refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems.
- Pressure: Operating pressure up to 1200 PSI.
- Vibration: Fair resistance.
- Temperature Range: -65° F to +250° F (-53°C to +121°C).
- Used With: Brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum and iron pipe.
- Tolerance: +/- .02 on all dimensions. Dimension Data can change without notice. Please call us when dimensions are critical.
- Conformance: Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME and SAE
- Not lead free
- Note: L at the end of a Part# means Light Pattern.
- These fittings are completely interchangeable with full pattern fittings, but have been modified in some way.
- This modification is usually in the length of the pipe threads. Used in plumbing and light industrial applications.