Galvanized Pipe Fittings 300LB
Galvanized pipe fittings are used for countless outdoor and industrial applications becuaae of the material's ability to protect against corrosion and salt. Galvanized pipe and fittings may be used in most applications with the exception of underground lines. While they work best with cold water lines, they may be used with hot water as well. The main advantage of using galvanized fittings is their superior rust resistance when compared to black and copper fittings. Galvanized pipe fittings should not be used with gas applications.
- Class 150 pipe fittings are UL Listed and FM Approved at 300 psi
- Class 300 pipe fittings are UL Listed
- Hot-dipped galvanized pipe fittings are certified to; NSF/ANSI 61-4 & California AB1953 Lead Free
- Malleable castings conform to ASTM A197, ASME B16.3, ASME B16.14 & ASME B16.39
- Hot-dipped galvanized fittings conform to ASTM A153
- NPT threads on all pipe fittings conform to ASME B1.20.1
- *Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001.
- Independent lab verification: fittings meet applicable chemical & physical properties.
- Fittings are 100% air tested. Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) available
- 45 Degree Elbows
- 90 Degree Elbows
- Banded Couplings
- Reducing Couplings
- Reducing Tees
Quality Guarantee on All Items