Hex Socket Plugs
High quality standard pattern 150lb rated stainless steel threaded pipe fittings are manufactured to the highest standards. All stainless steel pipe fittings are monitored by quality control personnel for strict compliance with applicable standards and specifications. These stainless steel pipe fittings are excellent for uses that involve chemicals or liquids that may be corrosive. Along with fighting corrosion, a stainless steel pipe fitting will prevent contamination making it useful to many professionals.
- Use with air, water, oil, natural gas, steam
- NPT and FNPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Maximum Pressure: 300 psi @ 72 F;150 psi @ 366 F for steam
- Maximum Steam Pressure: 150 psi
- Material Conforms to ASTM A-351. Class 150 Pressure Ratings. Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008
- 304 Stainless Steel is economically priced, chromium-nickel material that offers very good corrosion resistance.
- 316 Stainless Steel has higher nickel content and contains molybdenum for even better corrosion resistance.