Reducing Short Rod Nuts Brass SAE 45 Flare
- Typical Application: LP and natural gas, flammable liquids, instrumentation, refrigeration, power steering, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Used with: Copper, Brass, Aluminum and Steel Hydraulic Tubing that can be flared
- Standards: ASA, ASME, SAE and Military Standards (MS)
- Vibration: Good resistance. Use longer nut when greater vibration resistance is required
- Tolerance: +/-.03 on all dimensions. Data can change without notice - please inquire when dimensions are critical
- Working Pressure Ranges Guide: Temperature and type of tubing used are important factors