1/4 in. Female Flare x Male Flare Compression 303/304 Combination Stainless Steel Beverage Fitting
- 0.75 LBS
This fittings kit connects a 1/4″ (0.250″) outer diameter smooth tube (compression side) to a 1/4″ (7/16-20) male flare. The kit includes a stainless steel adapter fitting, a 1/4″ brass ferrule, and a 1/4″ (7/16-24 thread) brass compression nut.
- A (Female Flare)= 1/4 in. (7/16-20)
- B (Male Flare)= 1/4 in. (7/16-20)
- C (Length)= 1.97 in. (50.0mm)
- Stainless Steel Beverage Fittings for the Beer & Beverage Industry
- BFO stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 & 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except the swivel nuts which are nickel plated brass.
- All male threads are rolled rather than cut. No exceptions.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- We will be happy to furnish copies of these certifications to any customer.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.
Female Flare x Male Flare