Stainless Steel Beverage Fitting U-Bend Manifold - With Side Outlet - A=3/8 in. (9.96mm) Barbs, B=1/4 in. (7.24mm) Barb, C=2.36 in. (59.9mm) Height, D=2.28 in. (57.9mm) Length
- 0.50 LBS
Frequently bought together:
Stainless Steel Beverage FittingsDimensions: A=3/8 in. (9.96mm) Barbs, B=1/4 in. (7.24mm) Barb, C=2.36 in. (59.9mm) Height, D=2.28 in. (57.9mm) Length
- Stainless Steel Beverage Fittings for the Beer & Beverage Industry
- BFO stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 & 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except the swivel nuts which are nickel plated brass.
- All male threads are rolled rather than cut. No exceptions.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- We will be happy to furnish copies of these certifications to any customer.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.