1/4 in. Female Flare x 3/8 in. Barb Compression 304 Stainless Steel Beverage Fitting
- 0.75 LBS
This fittings kit connects a 3/8″ (0.375″) inner diameter hose (barb side) to a .375″ outer diameter smooth tube (compression side). The kit includes a 304 stainless steel barbed adapter fitting, a 3/8″ brass compression sleeve, and a 3/8″ (9/16-24 thread) brass nut.
- A (Barb)= 1/4 in. (7.24mm)
- B (Female Flare)= 3/8 in. (5/8-18)
- C (Overall Length)=2.00 in. (50.8mm)
- Fittings made of stainless steel are durable, reusable and perform better over time than plastic fittings, which can deteriorate and leak.
- Our fittings are precision-tooled for consistently clean welds and sharp barbs, ensuring a tight fit without leakage under pressure.
- Our stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 and 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- Copies of these certifications will be furnished upon request.
- Our fittings are periodically tested for sulfur and leachable iron content by an independent, bonded testing laboratory.
- Reports on the test will be furnished upon request.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated per ASTM A967 to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except for nickel-plated brass nuts and brass check valves.
Hose Barb x Female Flare