1/4 in. OD Tube Compression x 1/4 in. Male Flare, 303 Stainless Steel Beverage Fitting
- 0.75 LBS
This fittings kit connects from a 1/4" male flare (7/16-20 thread) to a 1/4" (0.250") outer diameter smooth tube (compression side). The kit includes a 303 stainless steel adapter fitting, a Delrin clinch sleeve, a 303 stainless steel compression spacer, and a 5/16" (1/2-16 thread) nickel-plated brass nut.
- 1/4 in. Tube Size
- B (Male Flare)= 1/4 in. (7/16-20)
- C (Overall Length)= 1.59 in. (40.4mm)
- Fittings made of stainless steel are durable, reusable and perform better over time than plastic fittings, which can deteriorate and leak.
- Our fittings are precision-tooled for consistently clean welds and sharp barbs, ensuring a tight fit without leakage under pressure.
- Our stainless steel fittings are made from a combination of 303 and 304 materials.
- Type 303 is certified to either ASTM A581/A582 or AMS 5640.
- Type 304 is certified to AMS 5639 or ASTM A479.
- In cases where tubing is used, it is 304 stainless steel certified to ASTM A269.
- All of the stainless steel that enters our plant is certified by the steel mill from which we purchase.
- Copies of these certifications will be furnished upon request.
- Our fittings are periodically tested for sulfur and leachable iron content by an independent, bonded testing laboratory.
- Reports on the test will be furnished upon request.
- All stainless steel fittings are passivated per ASTM A967 to meet the standards of major food and beverage companies.
- All fittings are made of stainless steel except for nickel-plated brass nuts and brass check valves.
303 Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated Brass, Derlin
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|| |
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tube Compression x Male Flare